- Tailor-made fittings for transcritical areas
- For high-pressure applications in transcritical areas
- Constructed to serve highly efficient and environmentally friendly non-fluorinated refrigerants such as R744 (carbon dioxide)
Description: Tailor-made fittings for transcritical areas
For high-pressure applications in transcritical areas - from air conditioning to commercial and industrial refrigeration - SANHA has developed its series 29000 SANHA RefHP system
. These fittings are specifically constructed to serve highly efficient and environmentally friendly non-fluorinated refrigerants such as R744 (carbon dioxide) with operating pressures of up to 130 bar at 150°C where concerns regarding safety standards are understandably high.
SANHA RefHP fittings consist of a copper-iron alloy CuFe2P, a very stable and pressure-resistant material. They are a practical and economical solution to install, in compliance with many regulations such as TÜV Material Data Sheet 567, or Technical note AD-2000 6/2. As such, the SANHA RefHP system
provides the optimal solution for your needs when it comes to cooling applications.
- 29001a Bend 90° 1M
- 29002a Bend 90° 2M
- 29040 Bend 45° 1M
- 29041 Bend 45° 2M
- 29130 Tee
- 29243 Reduction
- 29243IM Reduction (inch to metric)
- 29270 Coupling
- 29301 End cap
With these significant operating pressures, the highest safety standards are required not only for the general public, but also for the environment
as a whole. SANHA's high pressure fittings ensure premium quality based on more than 50 years of experience
in the field of solder fittings. In addition, production in our own factories sets standards and guarantees high precision when it comes to tolerances.
Every single article is individually marked and the material is slightly magnetic, so that any ambiguity or mix-up with other fittings can be avoided. SANHA offers these articles in sizes of 3/8 to 1 5/8 inch as well as transition fittings to metric. Our Regional Sales Managers are highly trained to provide support.
- Ideal for use in high pressure applications such as refrigeration and air conditioning systems, in particular systems suited for the refrigerant CO2
- Lighter weight reduces installation costs, material usage and improves handling
- Quick and easy installation thanks to proven and user-friendly soldering technology instead of TIG welding stainless steel
- Optimum recognition before and after installation: pipes and fittings are clearly marked, so that all components can be easily detected. Moreover, the material is slightly magnetic and using a neodymium magnet easily distinguishable from copper - a very practical advantage!
- Corrosion resistant safe material
- highly stable material CuFe2P for easy and economical installation, excellent processing properties and without toxic elements
- Contributes decisively to an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly refrigeration system
- Suitable for installation under the European Pressure Equipment Directive
- Adaptor fittings inch to metric available
- High-pressure pipeline systems of up to 130 bar operating pressure, particularly with CO2 as a refrigerant
- Commercial and industrial refrigeration
- AC applications
SANHA RefHP – Premium Piping System
published Aug 25, 2016
published Aug 25, 2016